- Leave the A421 at the exit for Marston and Cranfield.
- At top of slip road, turn right at the roundabout and cross over the A421, then take the first exit on the second roundabout signed to Cranfield into Beancroft Road.
- Follow this road for about 1/2 mile until a T junction.
- Turn left up Marston Hill. You will also meet this junction coming from Wootton.
- Go through the village, past the Co-op on your right near a raised junction.
- Routes from Astwood and North Crawley meet this junction here.
- You will come to a raised junction with the Swan pub on the left after about half mile
- Turn left into Court Road. The hall is on the left, opposite the church and just past the school.
From Astwood on A422
- Turn right into Astwood if coming from Newport Pagnell/Milton Keynes or left into
- Astwood if coming from Bedford via A428/A422
- Turn into road signposted Cranfield 3 miles
- Drive about 2 miles and turn left at junction just after right angled bend, signposted Cranfield
- Enter Cranfield and turn left at T junction then almost immediately bear right over mini-roundabout
- Route from North Crawley/Newport Pagnell also meets this mini-roundabout
- At T junction with Co-op on your right, turn right into High St, follow route from Bedford
From Milton Keynes and Woburn
- Follow the signs to Cranfield.
- You can approach through Salford or Moulsoe.
- As you approach the Village from the south west, you will come into High Street pass the RGR Garage/Filling Station on your right.
- After passing Budgens supermarket on your left, drive over zebra crossing and then turn right on raised table junction into Court Road.
- Pass the Swan on your right. The hall is on the left, opposite the church, just past the school.